- Single-stage, direct-driven compression element maximises efficiency and minimises maintenance
- High quality water injection lubricates, cools and seals the compression process, maximising efficiency
- No gearbox means no need for associated oil lubrication
- Low bearing loads and low speeds mean sealed-for-life bearings can be used, requiring no oil lubrication
- Regulated speed technology available to reduce energy costs
- Comprehensive control ensures safe and reliable operation and includes remote communication capability
- Fully packaged and silenced enclosure reduces noise and simplifies installation
The unique design achieves lower speeds combined with lower operating temperatures – both resulting in high efficiency and reduced component wear. Using a single-stage, direct-driven motor without gears or belts, maximises efficiency. Limiting the compressed air to the application demand with regulated speed ensures that no energy is wasted.
DH compressors have significantly fewer moving parts than comparable machines, meaning there is less to go wrong, while lower speeds and balanced bearing loads extend the compression element service life for low-cost operation.
With exceptionally low running temperatures of less than 60°C near isothermal compression is achieved. This also eliminates the need of an internal aftercooler and associates power consumption reducing pressure drop to the minimum.
The compression loads are balanced resulting in low bearing loads and highest reliability:
The tried and tested reverse osmosis filtration provides high quality purified water to lubricate, seal and cool the compression process. Using a permeate pump the water required is reduced to a minimum.
Delcos XL touch-screen controller
The multilingual Delcos XL control system ensures reliable operation and protects your investment by continuously monitoring the operational parameters, which is essential for reducing cost of ownership.
- Precise monitoring for exceptional operational reliability
- Ambient pressure and temperature
- Inlet and outlet pressure and temperature at both stages
- Network pressure and temperature
- Oil / water pressure and temperature
- Oil / water level
- … and many more
- High resolution, easy-to-use touch-screen panel
- User-friendly clear menu structure
- Integrated SD card for in-depth analysis of monitored machine parameters
- Trend diagrams for
- Network pressure
- Motor speed (regulated speed models)
- On load hours / total running hours and average volume flow
- Weekly average volume flow
- Optional base load sequencing