The ESM / VS 7-22 fixed and variable speed screw compressors are designed to meet the high requirements which the modern work environment and machine operators place on them. As a result, our belt driven ESM / VS 7-22 compressors are extremely energy efficient, quiet, reliable and easy to use, ensuring long operating life and delivery of optimal air quality.
- Absolute reliability
- All components are ready to “plug&play”
- customized for flexibility
- Small footprint
- Innovative Gardner Denver airend design
- Integrated heat recovery systems from 15kW and larger
Automatic belt tensioning
- Maintenance free
- Provides correct belt tension
- Ensures long belt life
High ambient temprature as a standard (45°C)
Customised for flexibility
The basic ESM / VS 7-22 compressors can be equipped with useful options to meet even the toughest demands for building up a flexible compressor station including compressor and refrigerant dryer, both mounted on a tank. As a result, you will get a compact air solution which can be installed quickly and efficiently wherever the need for high quality compressed air exists.
Fully integrated air-end design
Well proven air-ends The innovative integrated design, with oil separation, oil filter, thermostatic bypass valve, reduces the number of external hoses and components resulting in increased reliability.
Integrated heat recovery to save even more energy
From 15 kW, the compressors are available with highly efficient heat recovery systems, which can be factory fitted or are available as retrofit kits comprising all the necessary pipe-work and fittings.
Minimum space requirements
Thanks to advanced compressor concept
- Passes through a standard doorway
- Simplifies installation work
- Can be installed where it is needed
- Expensive pipework can be eliminated
User friendly “GD Pilot” control system for reliability and simplicity of operation
The new control system ensures reliable operation and protects your investment by continuously monitoring the operational parameters. The “GD PILOT” controller also has the capability to have programmable inputs and outputs, control additional equipment as well as providing the following features with clear readable text.
- Discharge/line pressure display
- Air/oil temperature display
- Total hours run and loaded hours
- Service due indicator
- Enhanced fault log monitor
- Real time clock
- Timer controlled stop/start
- Remote stop/start
- Auto restart on power failure
- Second pressure setting
- Status indication
- RS485 – Modbus RTU
Dual position ability
- Flexibility for tank mounted version
- User-friendly design