Timer drain for filters and dental compressors.
|In-line design, offering easy mounting under filters.|
|Serviceable valve construction, offering you routine maintenance revenues.|
|Small and compact, offering easy installation on small dental compressors.|
- Does not air-lock during operation.
- Suitable for Compressed air filters up to 230 PSI.
- Clever in-line design.
- TEST (micro-switch) feature.
- Fixed ON cycle and an adjustable OFF cycle.
- Medium pressure up to 230 PSI (optionally up to 305 PSI).
- Connection sizes 1/8” & 1/4″ NPT).
- Incredibly compact design.
The TEC-11 is a compact low profile timer drain specifically designed for installation under a filter housing or dental compressors. With a vertical flow and wide, short design, the TEC-11 is the perfect addition to any compressed air filter or dental compressor.
Choose between a maximum operating pressure of either 230 or 300 PSI, 1/8″ or 1/4″ inlet and outlet connections and a wide range of voltage options. With a simple to program adjustable electronic timer, test feature, LED on/off indication and a direct acting valve, the TEC-11 provides reliable cost effective condensate removal from any size filter or compressor.
The 115VAC version of this drain is supplied with a 6 ft. power cord with plug and the 230VAC version is supplied with a 7 ft. power cord.