Electronic zero air loss condensate drain
- Extremely compact and lightweight unit.
- One model covers all compressor capacities up to 350 CFM.
- Easy to install – even in tight spaces.
- Easily monitor and test drain operation to verify proper performance.
- Reliable operation and protection from blockages.
- Detects and attempts to clear blockages.
- Fits most compressed air filters and dryers.
- The serviceable valve offers maintenance opportunities.
- Easy to install due to its low inlet height.
- External valve position allows for fast and easy maintenance.
- Direct acting valve with FPM seal.
- Robust corrosion resistant aluminium housing.
- Integrated mesh strainer.
Perfect for filters and refrigerated dryers up to 350 CFM, the SMART-GUARD-MINI zero air loss condensate drain provides effective and efficient condensate removal in an extremely small and lightweight package.
With features such as a test button, LED indicator light and automatic blockage detection, this energy saving electronic drain is the optimum choice for reliable, energy saving condensate removal when space is limited.
A robust 2/2-way capacitive level sensor operates a direct acting valve to discharge condensate without losing any valuable compressed air. An integrated mesh strainer protects the valve from blockage and a test button provides immediate verification of drain function. In addition, an internal sensor automatically detects potential blockages and will pulsate the valve to attempt to clear them.
For quick and easy installation and maintenance, all models include an externally mounted valve, a removable electronic module and a removable top cover, allowing the drain to be easily disassembled without disconnecting any pipe work.
The 115VAC version of this drain is supplied with a 6 ft. power cord with plug and the 230VAC version is supplied with a 7 ft. power cord.
|MAXIMUM COMPRESSOR CAPACITY||350 CFM|
|MAX. DRAINAGE CAPACITY||12 gallon per hour at 230 psi (16 bar)
47 liters per hour at 230 psi (16 bar)
|PRESSURE RANGE||0 – 230 PSI (0 – 16 bar)|
|VALVE TYPE||2/2 way, direct acting|
|VALVE ORIFICE||2 mm|
|INLET CONNECTION||1/2″ NPT|
|OUTLET CONNECTION||1/4″ with hose pipe connector|
|MEDIUM TEMPERATURE||34 – 122 °F|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||34 – 122 °F|
|SUPPLY VOLTAGE OPTIONS||230VAC / 115VAC / 24VAC / 24VDC|
|POWER CONNECTOR||DIN 43650-B|
|ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION||NEMA4 (IP65)|
|INTEGRATED MESH STRAINER||Yes|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||Corrosion resistant aluminium, EP coating|
|CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65||See manual|