|Element life indicator, offer you a visual life status of the elements.|
|Elements with powerful separating power, offering you reliable separation of oil and water solutions.|
|Service valves, offering you draining of the individual towers for routine servicing and cleaning.|
- Maximum compressor capacity 1250 CFM.
- Lightweight large oil adsorbing elements – no settling chamber or storage tank required.
- Lighter and easier replacement of elements.
- Multiple condensate inlets.
- Sample bottle and test drain for output testing/measuring the ppm value (indication).
- Operates with all JORC type drains (both timer controlled and level sensing).
- Customer specific finishing options available.
- Small foot print.
- Sectional draining options during service intervals.
The SEPREMIUM 1250 oil/water separator uses three stages of treatment to separate the condensate from compressed air systems up to 1250 CFM compressor capacity.
With two specially treated polypropylene elements and a carbon polisher, you can count on reliable and cost effective condensate separation performance, regardless of the type of lubricant or drains you use.
The SEPREMIUM 1250 is loaded with useful features, like a visual element life indicator that lets you know when your elements need to be replaced, clever service drains and an overflow indicator to avoid messy spills.
Take the guesswork out of condensate treatment and upgrade to the SEPREMIUM