|Multiple light weight elements, offering ergonomically designed maintenance activity.|
|Test valve, offering you routine evaluation of the element life status.|
|Small footprint, offering you installation flexibility.|
- Maximum compressor capacity 600 CFM.
- Operates with all JORC type condensate drains (both timer controlled and level sensed).
- Private labelling is possible including different coloured lids.
- Freight cost advantages, even the largest model can be sent as a parcel shipment.
- Light and easy replacement of elements.
- Simple installation and maintenance procedures.
- Sample bottle and test drain for output testing/measuring the ppm value (indication).
- Overflow safety indicator.
The PURO-CT 600 uses two stages of treatment to separate difficult condensate. With a specially treated polypropylene element and a carbon polisher, you can count on reliable and cost effective condensate separation performance regardless of the type of lubricant or drains you use.
These models provide compact, cost effective condensate separation without the need for a settling tank, and include useful features like a sample port and bottle, an overflow indicator to avoid messy spills, and brass threaded connections and adapters.
Upgrade to the PURO-CT and discover reliable condensate separation in a small package.