- Single stage air cooled oil lubricated rotary vane vacuum pumps
- Installled on a rack
- Includes control panel
- Isolation class F protection class 55
- Wear-free vanes
- Low noise level
- Easy access to filter elements for service
The vacuum systems are designed and equipped with a wide range of monitoring equipment for use in various industrial applications to check:
- Oil level
- Oil temperature
- Unacceptably high ambient temperature
- Unusually high dfferential pressure indicating that the suction filter is loading up
- Data can be transferred to master controller
Vacuum Tight Filters
Vacuum tight suction filters located in a rugged steel panel housing provide maximum protection from rawing in solid particles which put the pump at risk.
Vacuum reservoirs ensure that a stable vacuum is maintained in the system. They are available for 500, 1,000 and 2,000 litres either in vertical or optionally horizontal design. The reservoirs are equipped with vacuum gauge and relief valve.