- Absolute reliability
- Maximised efficiency
- Small footprint
- Innovative Gardner Denver touchscreen control system
- Integrated heat recovery systems
- High efficiency fixed speed and variable speed models
- Innovative oil regulation valve
- High efficiency electric motor
- Automatic motor lubrication
- New improved premium efficiency airend
A perfectly matched design of motor, direct drive & air end
The efficient motor/drive/air-end combination are designed to reduce the specific power, which benefits you in the form of energy cost savings. Additionally, Gardner Denver is using TEFC IP55, high efficiency motors.
Premium efficiency air end
The high output compression element with slow rotational speed reduces energy costs. In addition to this, the innovative design of the integrated oil filter and oil regulation valve ensures external hoses are reduced to a minimum to guarantee the highest levels of quality and reliability are achieved. The semi integrated airend design with integrated oil filter and oil regulation valve means fewer external components and pipework, taking less physical space, eliminating the risk of leakage and ease the maintenance.
The VS variable speed compressor – one smart solution
The VS compressor is an efficient and versatile solution even for the most demanding industrial applications and carries all of the Gardner Denver features and benefits associated with reliable, easy to use operations and high efficiency.
Integrated heat recovery to save even more energy
The compressors are available with highly efficient heat recovery systems, which can be factory fitted or are available as retrofit kits comprising all the necessary pipe-work and fittings.
Optimised cooling system
The radial fan concept represents quiet and efficient operation. Additionally, peripheral speed means low noise and the power consumption is up to 50 percent lower than a comparable axial fan. Another advantage is the high residual thrust (stable curve) that allows the use of exhaust ducting with a pressure drop of up to 130 Pa. Also, the oversized after coolers used in the ESM / VS 30-132 series ensure an optimum cooling and discharge temperature.
The synthetic efficiency advantage with Gardner Denver AEON™ 9000 SP lubricant as a standard.
A unique synthetic lubricant designed specifically to maximise compressor efficiency and provide optimum lubricity.
- Extended drain intervals
- Energy Savings as a result of optimum operation under demanding temperature conditions
- Make considerable savings on your energy bill
High efficiency electric motor
The compressors are equipped with a premium high efficiency electric motor, which can be upgraded to an ultra efficient energy saving IE4 electric motor.
Everything under control – “GD Pilot TS” touch screen controller
The “GD Pilot TS” with its high resolution touch screen colour display is extremely user friendly and self-explanatory. All functions are clearly structured in five main menus and are visually intuitive. The multilingual “GD Pilot TS” control system ensures reliable operation and protects your investment by continuously monitoring the operational parameters, which is essential for reducing your running costs.
Features & functions
• Home Page – instant overview of the compressor status
• Real Time Clock – allows pre-setting of compressor starting/stopping
• Second Pressure Setting
• Integrated Cooling and Dryer Control
• Fault History Log – for in-depth analysis
• Remote Control via Programmable Inputs
• Auto Restart after Power Failure
• Optional Base Load Sequencing
• SD Card – stores several run characteristics
• iConn enabled