The new compressors deliver efficiency improvements of up to 6 per cent when compared with previous models, plus a 7 per cent higher flow rate. The new compressors are available in both fixed and regulated speeds – which can help reduce a system’s total cost of ownership significantly – as well as air-cooled and water-cooled options. Please click the tabs below to read more.
Well known in the industry for quality and reliability, CompAir continuously develops the L-Series achieving cutting edge performance and efficiency.
- High reliability and high quality compressed air
- Comprehensive and user-friendly touch-screen compressor controller
- Superior energy efficiency
- High flexibility
- Small footprint
- Excellent accessibility contributing to the low maintenance costs
- Innovative oil regulation valve improves efficiency up to 5% (depending on model)
The compressors are equipped with a premium high efficiency electric motor, which can be upgraded to an ultra efficient energy saving IE4 electric motor.
The RS (regulated speed) efficiently handles the varying air demand found in most plant air systems. The compressors incorporate quality components, such as high performance separator filter, large surface after cooler and thermostatically controlled motor driven fan.
The design concept is not only based on energy efficiency but also on high availability and low maintenance costs.
Therefore these packages ensure all service points are easily accessible. The reduced number of moving parts contributes to lower maintenance costs additionally.
Premium efficiency airends
The new highly efficient airend delivers the highest quality compressed air at a low rotational speed, to help minimise the unit’s energy consumption and achieve excellent performance.
Our top quality airends are covered by the new 10 years warranty and up to 44,000 hours.
Transmission Method – Direct Coupling
Delcos XL innovative touch-screen compressor controller
The multilingual control system ensures safe and reliable operation and protects operators’ investment by continuously monitoring the operational parameters which is essential for reducing costs of ownership. The Delcos XL is extremely user-friendly and self-explanatory. With the ability to display detailed system analysis in the form of trend diagrams and graphs operating parameters can be precisely set to maximise the efficiency.
Features and Functions:
- Home page offering instant overview of the compressor status
- Trend diagrams
- Real time clock for pre setting of the compressor
- Start / Stop
- Second pressure setting
- Fault history log
- Remote control via programmable inputs
- Auto restart after power failure
- SD card to store various run characteristics
- iConn enabled
- Direct connection between four compressors by ( Delcos XL ) internal control without need to external control like other manufacturers of compressors