- High reliability and high quality compressed air
- Comprehensive and user-friendly touch-screen compressor controller
- Superior energy efficiency
- High flexibility
- Small footprint
- Excellent accessibility contributing to the low maintenance costs
- Two stage filtration ensures highest quality air is delivered to your system (< 3ppm oil carryover)
The compressors are equipped with a premium high efficiency electric motor, which can be upgraded to an ultra efficient energy saving IE4 electric motor.
The RS (regulated speed) efficiently handles the varying air demand found in most plant air systems. The compressors incorporate quality components, such as high performance separator filter, large surface after cooler and thermostatically controlled motor driven fan.
The design concept is not only based on energy efficiency but also on high availability and low maintenance costs.
Therefore these packages ensure all service points are easily accessible. The reduced number of moving parts contributes to lower maintenance costs additionally.
Premium efficiency airends
The new highly efficient airend delivers the highest quality compressed air at a low rotational speed, to help minimise the unit’s energy consumption and achieve excellent performance.
Our top quality airends are covered by the new 10 years warranty and up to 44,000 hours.
Transmission Method – Direct Coupling
Delcos XL innovative touch-screen compressor controller
The Delcos XL with its high resolution touch screen display
is extremely user-friendly and self-explanatory. All functions
are clearly structured in five main menus and are intuitively
visual. The multilingual Delcos XL control system ensures
reliable operation and protects your investment by
continuously monitoring the operational parameters, which
is essential for reducing your running costs.
Features and Functions:
- Home Page – instant
- overview of the compressor status
- Real Time Clock – allows pre-setting of compressor starting/stopping
- Second Pressure Setting
- Integrated Cooling and Dryer Control
- Fault History Log – for in-depth analysis
- Remote Control via Programmable Inputs
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Optional Base Load Sequencing
- SD Card – stores several run
- iConn enabled
- Direct connection between four compressors by ( Delcos XL ) internal control without need to external control like other manufacturers of compressors