An investment that pays off
The regulated speed models save energy by matching the output to the plant air demand. All fixed speed models are available with integrated dryer option.
The E-Models of the L-Series screw compressors feature an extra large airend with optimised rotor tip speed achieving up to 6% energy savings.
The largest cost component of a compressor is the energy to run it. The reduction of energy costs significantly impacts on the total costs of ownership.
The additional investment costs for this range of super efficient compressors will pay back in many cases in less than 12 months. The extra large airend also has a longer life expectancy.
Exceptional reliability and performance
- Large surface after cooler
Optimum cooling to ensure low operating and discharge temperatures.
- Next generation separator filter
Amply dimensioned filtration for constant performance throughout the lifetime delivering an oil carryover of less than 3ppm.
- High efficiency electric motor
The compressors are equipped with an energy saving IE4 electric motor as standard.
- Thermostatically controlled motor driven fan
Highly efficient and extremely quiet fan allows compressor operation in the work place, plus the use of maximum duct length without further assistance.
- Highest quality connections
Solid hoses and pipe connections with viton victaulic couplings increase reliability and are easy to maintain.
- Transmission Method – Direct Coupling
Easy to use Controller
The optional AirBasic2 controller provides the user with useful information about total running hours, operational temperature and service information such as:
• Home Page – instant overview of the compressor status
• Real Time Clock – allows pre-setting of compressor starting/stopping
• Second Pressure Setting
• Integrated Cooling and Dryer Control
• Fault History Log – for in-depth analysis
• Remote Control via Programmable Inputs
• Auto Restart after Power Failure
• Optional Base Load Sequencing
• SD Card – stores several run characteristics
• iConn enabled
• Direct connection between four compressors by ( Delcos XL ) internal control without need to external control like other manufacturers of compressors