GD PAK Series
GD PAK Series
Why Do I Need an Oil-Water Separator?
The process of compressing air typically produces a substantial amount of condensate that contains air compressor lubricant carryover. Without an oil-water separator in your compressed air system, this condensate/lubricant mixture will go down the drain and quite possibly find its way into the surrounding groundwater. The GD PAK System has been engineered to provide the most effective and user-friendly oil-water separator on the market.
GD PAK Features
- Alumino silicate substrate media is formulated to attract the contaminants and repel water molecules
- The internal bonding process virtually eliminates any possibility of the used media being able to contaminate ground water
- Two different lines for lubricant type – standard units and silicone units
- Four different capacities: 7, 25, 40 and 60 gallon
GD PAK Benefits
- GD PAK does not require the need for expensive pumps, sensors or preseparation filters
- The proprietary media bed does such an effective job that no pre-filtration is required
- Rugged internal piping assures proper operations over the life of the unit
- Instead of opening the unit to replace spent media (a very messy process), simply dispose of the unit once it is full
- This “fill and replace” method will ensure that both you and your compressor room do not end up covered in air compressor lubricant
- Easy disposal most likely through local waste management service