RN – RNS innovative components assure an high fluid dynamics efficiency
- Rolling-contact oil lubricated bearings, for long service life and high reliability
- Heavy duty pump shaft guarantees high reliability and low deflection for a perfect seal
- Protected shaft from the liquid conveyed (1st – except for RN 32-125, 2nd, 3rd support) in order to prevent corrosion and to allow the use of materials with high-performance mechanical characteristics
- Extremely rugged bearing support constructed following the BACK PULL-OUT system to facilitate maintenance
- The casing is the result of an innovative design with trapezoidal volute to reduce loss and increase the efficiency of the pump
For clear or slightly cloudy liquids
The RN – RNS series are centrifugal pumps suitable for the conveying of clear or slightly cloudy liquids, mainly used in the chemical and pharmaceutical sector.
Heavy duty solution: RKNS
The recessed impeller, together with the casing design, allows the RKNS to reach a higher level of efficiency and performance.
The reinforced support with protected shaft is particularly suitable for heavy duty applications, involving, for instance, thick and/or viscous liquids and it guarantees high reliability and long life.
The RKNS series is suitable for the conveyance of solutions with suspended crystals, muddy and/or viscous liquids, with suspended particles or fibrous materials, chemically inert or aggressive, without any problems of clogging.