Compressed air energy saver
|Weekly time planner, offering you flexibility in selecting the open and closed cycles.|
|Remote control option, offering you the possibility to install the AIR-SAVER at a height.|
|Manual valve opening and closing possible, in case of a power failure.|
- No unnecessary compressor start-up during periods when compressed air is not required.
- Just set it & forget it!
- Compressor, dryer and filter activities are reduced during factory closing hours.
- At least one air receiver’s worth of compressed air savings per day.
- Possibility to shut of parts of the pipe line system where compressed air is not needed continuously.
- Fully automatic and maintenance free design.
- Battery saves the installation set-up during power failure.
- Up to 230 PSI.
- Slow valve opening to avoid hammer strike in pipe line system.
- Time programmed or remote controlled.
- Alkaline batteries protecting the program.
- Micro-Processor controlled (multi cycle 7 day program).
- Large LCD display showing program cycle and current time.
All compressed air systems have leaks. Pipe connections, condensate drains, instruments, hoses and fittings – all of these are potential leak points, and these leaks can be expensive. They cause your compressor to operate even when you aren’t there, cycling on and off to maintain pressure during evenings and weekends when it isn’t required. Even a small 1/8” hole can cost more than $2,000 a year in electricity due to increased compressor run time*.
The AIR-SAVER is a simple timed valve that isolates your compressor and compressed air storage tank from the rest of your compressed air system. Using a programmable timer, it opens just before each shift starts and closes just after each shift ends, ensuring you never lose valuable compressed air to leaks.
Even if you turn your compressor off at the end of the day, leaks will consume all the air in your compressed air storage tank, requiring you to repressurize the tank again the next morning. The AIR-SAVER isolates your storage tank ensuring it remains at full pressure ready for the following day, saving both time and energy.
* Based on 8,000 hours of run time, and $ 0.06/kWh