AED Condensate Drain
Gardner Denver AED Series Automatic Electric Condensate Drains are designed to ensure that manufacturing processes and products do not become contaminated by ensuring that liquid oil and water condensates are discharged from the compressed air stream. Drain installation is typically a part of a complete Gardner Denver air treatment system.
Units handle up to 1500 psig (depending on unit, see literature)
Resistant to large particles
Ensures timely and effective condensate removal during working hours
Utilize with aftercoolers, receiver tanks, refrigerated dryers
- Eliminates daily man-hours required to walk the factory and manually drain air lines and equipment.
- Eliminates daily man-hours required every morning to purge the air lines of condensate before work begins.
- Prevents the receiver tank from filling up with condensate and causing the compressor to short cycle.
- Saves on wasted compressed air created when valves are cracked open to purge the air lines of condensate.
- Ensures timely and effective condensate removal during working hours to protect end products and process from contamination.